TOURNAMENT AND ENTRY DETAILS
To reserve your team’s spot in the tournament please complete the online team sign-up form here or download this PDF file Drive Smart Pond Hockey Registration and Roster Form and submit with full payment. Registration will not be confirmed until payment is received.
PLAYER WAIVER: Must be completed, signed and received by DRIVE SMART prior to player participation in the Pond Hockey Tournament. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD the Waiver. You can bring this with you the morning of the tournament.
REGISTER YOUR TEAM NOW. ENTRY IS FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED!
- Early Team Registration Fee is $325. On December 1, 2017 the Fee increases to $350.
- Registration closes at noon on December 15, 2017 or when full, whichever is sooner.
- Entire Team Entry Fee must be paid at time of registration.
- Minimum 4 and maximum 8 players per team
- Divisions are based on age groups identified on registration forms. Based on the number of teams registering, games may be played across divisions.
- Please refer to the registration form for full listing of tournament rules
Check in at the Evergreen Lake House is December 31st, 2017 at 7:00am. Games will begin at approximately 8:00am.
For questions about the tournament or registration, please contact Drive Smart at email@example.com
Evergreen Lake was recognized by CNN: 10 of the world’s most beautiful ice skating rinks
Evergreen Lake was chosen as one of the Top 10 Skating Rinks in the US by Sunset Magazine.
Pond Hockey Videos
Contact the Drive Smart office at 303-674-9683 if you have additional questions.